Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Get Down Satan Dub

Well, this can't really be a dub because I can't make the blog play reverby horns and guitars, but put on some Lee "Scratch" Perry and groove... mon...

I'll never do that again, I promise.

I sometimes catch myself being an absolute jerk-off (okay, more often not, but give me some leeway here) and I always think there has to be a reason for it. I mean: who really wants to act like a dick?

To be more precise: it's like I'm being cruel for some strange, inexplicable reason. It's like poking at ant hills when you're little: you know it's wrong, but you do it anyway. That's not the best comparrission because I always got a sick pleasure out of torturing ant hills, but in general it's the same kind of mindless destruction that occurs. It's as though I lose all regard for the other person(s) and just go on ahead just because.

Religion would have me believe this is due to the devil. It seems silly, but I guess I just get down with the Satan. It must be all that devil music I listen to every day.

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:24 AM, December 13, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no, not the devil, you were born with the stain of original sin on your soul. You will continue down this path of destruction till your death where you shall be judged unworthy and sent to hell. At least thats what Jack Chick would tell you. I think you're just who you are.
Beth

11:24 AM, December 13, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home