Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Get Down Satan Dub

Well, this can't really be a dub because I can't make the blog play reverby horns and guitars, but put on some Lee "Scratch" Perry and groove... mon...

I'll never do that again, I promise.

I sometimes catch myself being an absolute jerk-off (okay, more often not, but give me some leeway here) and I always think there has to be a reason for it. I mean: who really wants to act like a dick?

To be more precise: it's like I'm being cruel for some strange, inexplicable reason. It's like poking at ant hills when you're little: you know it's wrong, but you do it anyway. That's not the best comparrission because I always got a sick pleasure out of torturing ant hills, but in general it's the same kind of mindless destruction that occurs. It's as though I lose all regard for the other person(s) and just go on ahead just because.

Religion would have me believe this is due to the devil. It seems silly, but I guess I just get down with the Satan. It must be all that devil music I listen to every day.

-Thomas

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:24 AM, December 13, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home