Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sharing Is Caring

Fun times here.

I bought a bike this summer. That's not really relavent, but neither is this, so forget I said anything and discuss how grasshoppers differ from locusts.

I find the longer I think about anything the more I decide to change my mind. I waiver between things like topics, things to say, and other things that require me to communicate. So, before I decide this a bad idea, let's begin:

The other week one of my freinds told me I have an, "enthusism for booze." It troubles me slightly because I don't like to think of myself as a progressive alcoholic, still I can't help, but wonder about it. I guess it comes backto my worry that my social interactions will all deteriorate into a pile of booze-driven maddness.

-Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home