Sunday, April 24, 2005

If You Want a System to Handle What You Want, Yeah, You Need the Bass

I return alive and thankfully unscathed. I considered baking soda over eyelids, but we all decided against it.

I am blessed and / or cursed - depending on your view - with a low-powered liver when it comes to mister happy booze face. On one hand: this rules; no alcoholism for Thomas, ever. Bam! Then there's that, "no drunkenness for Thomas, ever," thing that makes me not so much.

So, with all the vomitting that is in my fate if alcohol goes down, I don't really drink at all. Yeah, a little, but it's usually something very small and good and then I'm done if I drink anything. The problem is that the older I get the more parties I go to where drinking is going down and people are getting trashed and as you all may or may not know being sober at a drunk party can be entertaining, but usually I just want to push people out of windows.

I guess I'm just bemoaning the gradual descent of my socialization into drinking and more drinking.

-Thomas

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you mean descent into not drinking?

9:40 AM, April 25, 2005  
Blogger MC Harv said...

You sound like you could use a Mike's Hard Lemonade.

10:58 AM, April 28, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Die in a fire.

-Thomas

7:16 AM, April 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home