Saturday, January 28, 2006

My mind tends to wander and so I find myself typing this backwards (the ending was typed first) and without any real direction for what to write other than to expunge the boredom drilling a hole through my head like I've got a energy-lobbyist standing on top of me and I'm the Alaskan Natural Wildlife Reserve.

Cex is right. Food is disgusting; it is what they make shit from.

Is it low self esteem or just paranoia that makes one question why good things are occurring to them?

I've been having an ongoing discussion on this, but what do you call the equivalent of a female boner? I mean, guys have a nice convenient one-word noun to describe it, but for women I can't think of anything. So, I put it to you, my more intelligent than me audience.

Oh, and happy New Year, bitches! I know, I know, it's technically not until tomorrow, but I have internet now. Go eat a steamed fish.

-Thomas

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you answered your own question: a steamed fish.

As in, "come eat my steamed fish, baby," or "Is that a steamed fish in your pocket..."

10:32 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Voner?

8:55 PM, January 29, 2006  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Now I am sad.

Njigwe! The long lost American Indian tribe of ninjas!

-Thomas

1:22 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Being slammed need not cause sorrow, dear Thomas. It is a part of life we all must go through, it is a rite off passage. It really should make you more happy than anything.

5:10 PM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home