Friday, January 06, 2006

Dead Baby Sea Turtle

Yeah, I wouldn't click on that.

Have you ever met someone that makes you depressed no matter what? I'm not saying they aren't fun to be around, or that you always feel like shit every time you see/talk to them, just someone that inherently makes you sad.

My roommate is awesome. Nice guy, reasonable about bills and such, good to talk to, and all around a great guy. That said, every time I think about where he's going with everything, I get less and less optimistic about my odds in getting a job in my field of choice. I mean: here is a guy with a double major in journalism and political science, a clip file longer than my arm, and a ton of connections. Despite all of that: he's going to grad school because he can't get a job in journalism.

If he can't, what the fuck am I going to do?

-Thomas

4 Comments:

Blogger T Kwong said...

Oh, I know that already.

Stupid entertaining information.

-Thomas

1:04 PM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger MC Harv said...

It's just regular information with an exclamation point and a picture of Lindsay Lohan. Entertainment is like the delicious ketchup you need to choke down the awful taste of the french fry of news.

Oh, I'm sorry, LiLo. LiLo is what I meant to say earlier. LiLo.

6:20 PM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Wait, what? Why is it that half of my comments are me going, "huh?"

-Thomas

6:49 PM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Probably because 100% of my comments don't make any god damned sense.

Fhsvw!

9:04 PM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home