Friday, February 03, 2006

Shitsuyou, Tsuyoi Dokonjo Daikon!

You can do it! Live, damn you! LIVE!

I hate waiting for people to call me back. I never want to start doing something because I know that I'll have to stop doing it if the person calls me back and I feel like crap the longer I'm just putzing around because I feel like I could have started and completed something in the time I'd been waiting. It's even worse when I'm waiting for someone to call my desk phone. Time stretches towards the infinate abyss of boredom and I can feel my mind slowly wheezing out its last bit of thought.

It's sort of funny that I have a job where a lot of my time is spent waiting for people to call me back.

-Thomas

P.S. Stupid blogger. My Moderate Comments thingy got turned on again after I turned it off after I realized it didn't work like I wanted it to..

1 Comments:

Blogger MC Harv said...

If something does not have eyes and a pair of gloves is does not deserve to live.

10:13 AM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home