Thursday, March 24, 2005

Pirate King

I always felt sorry for Captain Hook.

I'm walking around, on my way to class, and I found a comic book. Now we're not talking some graphic novel or anything remotely culturally rewarding. No it was a Kraft Macaroni and Cheese newspaper-quality colored advertisement for twenty-five pages. The thing is: as trashy useless, soul-sucking promotionals go, this one was actually worth scooping up off the ground.

Cheese dinasours, flying pirate ships, teddy bears with super-powers, cat supervillains, cheese-obssessed masterminds, this is some fucked up shit right here, which is an odd way of saying, "suh-weet." I couldn't stop laughing at this thing. Not only was it blatantly commerical, it was so wickedly absurd that I had to read it all.

I still don't know if the person(s) who designed/wrote this were just cracked out, or just suppressed genious(es) in the cogs of the giant Phillip-Morris Corporation.

Excuse me, Altria Group.

Survey says bowls destroy cones and bowl and cone wins all.

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

As a rule of thumb I'd like to think of wierdness as indicative of some sort of genius, but sometimes something comes along to say, no, wierdness is just fucking wierd.

1:48 AM, March 25, 2005  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Cone!

1:29 AM, March 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home