Saturday, March 12, 2005

Sweating and Breathing and Staring and Thinking

I've been trying to deal with my feelings of guilt over my inactivity of late. I haven't been running or biking or doing shit for excercise lately and it's starting to get to me. Running and biking are good solid ways to relieve my stress, forget about the nagging thigs that I over-analyze over and over again, and basically just have a rock solid excuse to avoid responsibility.

Part of it's because I feel like I should be excercising more than not at all, but it's mostly because I keep slacking off or I'll start thinking about things too much. My tendency to overanalyze is giving me more aggravation than I know what to do with and I'm getting positively jumpy. I'm spacing out, fidgeting more than usuaul, and more prone to rolling over and not waking up on time.

From this I conclude I'm getting sick, I'm more sleep deprived than usual, midterms casued way too much stress, or I'm about to die.

It either one of those or I really, really, really need to get some.

-Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home