Thursday, December 15, 2005

I Would Be Happier if, “Mr. Scalpel,” Did Not Meet, “Mr. Sternum.”

Dying is for suckers.

Well, the pressing onslaught known as finals has temporarily lessoned. So, instead of applying myself constructively, I thought I'd do this.

Now, I'm not one for talking shit, except for very sarcastically, but I just cut some hot jams and they are the mother fucking jam. They walk up to your shit and say, "Yo, mother fucker, you think you're hot jams, don't you? Well you ain't. You just some punk-ass fucker who could touch me like you're Michael Jackson and I'm a small child. Even if you tried there'd be all these sirens and lawsuits and shit." I'm lying; they're actually not that good. They're not bad, but I'd be surprised if more than two people find them enjoyable.

I think now would be a good time to introduce Kwong's Law of Getting Action. The law is as follows:

If, and only if, one is not in a relationship that includes action as a benefit, the amount of action one receives is the inverse of the amount of action one expects to receive.

I have yet to be proven wrong.

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger MC Harv said...

I never expected action, and I never got it. Bam.

Man, the ultimate shame would be to have your carcass dragged to prison for illegally dying. That's like a spit in the eye, only the spit is poison and the eye is yo mama.

Eojry!

3:25 PM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Damn.

I'll have to work on it some more, but the theoretical framework is sound.

Yvcgkfne!

-Thomas

11:42 AM, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home