Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Sixth Sense Peacefully Placed on My Breath

I have long since abandoned dreams of seeing certain performers live. Cacteu Twins (well, Elizabeth Fraser in general), Massive Attack, Portishead, Front Line Assembly, Hypnoskull, The Banshees (Ms. Sioux I can see during the next Creatures tour), and Mr. Bungle have all been regulated to the abyss of the never to be seen live. To be fair, I did have Bauhaus in this list and that was taken care of, so who knows for certain, but I am well aware that the odds are very slim.

In contemplating this, I wonder why I have this drive to see live performances. I mean, this is what I have records for right?

-Thomas

1 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

Sometimes you make it impossible for me to be cooler than you. This post perfectly exemplifies that fact.

6:44 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home