Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm Sorry I Aborted Our Baby, Really!

Dear Universe:

I understand the need for you to test the strength of my karma by having someone try to steal my bike, but please understand that I had to foil your attempt with my bike lock. In the future, when you dispatch your minions to punish me for my wrong-doings, please remind them that my bike will still be equipped with a lock when I am not riding it and that I would greatly appreciate it if they would be so kind as to re-attach my wheel properly after trying to remove it and thereby get around my lock. The most recent incident delayed me a good five minutes as I endeavored to correct the error your workers left.

Best Regards.
Thomas Kwong

Sometimes, you have to make a stand. This probably isn't one of those times, and I'm quite comfortable sitting, but sometime soon, I expect I will have to make said stand. There's no great challenge facing me (other than the usual, "we're all going to die," sort of thing), but rather a feeling of impending doom. I can't trace the sensation, it could be the advent of Halloween, it could be that I need a vacation really bad, it could be the creepy homeless gentlemen I accidentally bumped into yesterday who muttered something about a curse on my line (thank god he didn't say, "thinner..."), or it could be the amount of class work that's kicking my ass with patent leather combat boots.

I'm not sure which one those it is, but I have this feeling I'm going to have to drop my pants, moon the world, and then run like hell.

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger MC Harv said...

Eat cheeks, Planet Earth!

11:07 AM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Nobody read my, "Really!" Terrible.

Doom did occur and god did it suck. No, I don't want to talk about it.

-Thomas

7:38 PM, October 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home