Sunday, December 25, 2005

You Can Smell It. Smell It Like You're Some Crazy Wolf-Person.

Little baby Jesus, it's your birthday. How does that feel, especially with being all dead and shit?

Finals have been done for a couple days, but I've been reveling in the freedom, thus the delay.

I find myself loathing the so-called spirit of the season. Not that I'm against people being kinder, but it always seems to stick in my craw. I mean, why can't you just not be a jerk the entire year? Do you really need the fear of baby Jesus? Call me new-fashioned, but why is it so hard to just be a better person all of the time?

I really don't have a lot of ideas right now. I'm hungry and I'm tired, not a good combination; the spiritual panda slaughter, if you will (lot's of screaming and blood).

-Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home