Saturday, February 11, 2006

Shiny Bright and Fancy Like a Fucking Monkey, a Shiny Robot Monkey

After receiving the same call three times today (same problem, same voice, same stupid responses when I tell them to do things) I have come to believe that there is a collective stupidity that drives these fools to become like one giant unthinking, technologically inept, pile of fetid societal waste.

On a similar note: I finally answered one of the burning questions of my life; namely, "why did I play sooo much evil music when I did the morning show?" Well, having woken up to some god awful poppy monstrosity, my reaction was to turn of the radio, turn on my CD player and blast power noise; all of this at 6:45 in the morning. Suddenly, it all made sense. It wasn't so much that I loved destroying people's souls at early morning hours (although that certainly was fun), nor was it that I simply loved evil music that much (well, I still do as my current shift demonstrates, but it isn't as big of a problem), none of that; it was simply a horribly violent reaction to music that I really hated very early in the morning.

I seemed to have developed this problem with doors as of this morning. I push/pull them to open before I've turned the knob and then run into them. I have a feeling this destroys my credibility as someone with the authority to hate the stupid. Then again, if you know me, that credibility has been long destroyed anyway.

-Thomas

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. i have the same problem with doors. that's why i like just frames, no doors.

4:33 PM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home