Monday, January 09, 2006

A Fine Evening Spent Watching Curb

Not really a big surprise to any of you, but I love rice. Yeah, yeah, I know, me and a whole continent of people, but I really love those succulent puffy white bundles of starchy heaven. So, given that, I can't figure out if I like Mochipet because he is awesome glitch-core goodness or because his mailing list is called The Cult of Rice.

I believe that it's quite easy to get blood from a stone, it simply requires one to understand that stones don't have the same sort of blood most animals do. I mean, they are stones after all.

School starts soon, I'm dreading it already. I get into a routine over break that involves me relaxing a lot - although, today, I am really stiff and sore pretty much all over - and I am loathe to return to my pattern of slaving over hot textbooks.

I don't even know why I'm complaining about school. College beats working in the real world.

-Thomas

1 Comments:

Blogger T Kwong said...

All of them?

That's a lot though...

-Thomas

12:25 PM, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home