Monday, September 19, 2005

Soy Sauce.

Hang on, we're blasting off to the mooooooooon...

One of my friends and I got into an argument bout this today. She believes that the announcement is very conveniently timed, y'know with that political pressure on the White House and stuff.

I don't know, maybe I'm not as paranoid as I should be, but I would be dubious that NASA's desire to be perceived as still relevant after years of pointless flailing is overridden by Bush wanting to llok good. Yeah, I said it, our space program is a joke. My vote: demolish and rebuild.

Anyway, brevity is today's theme, I have a show (Cursed!) to attend, so no time, my friends.

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, I have a basic site about buyer structured settlements if you want to check it out. I will bookmark your blog and come back every once in a while to say hi. Take Care!

4:38 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Thank you, blogspam.

-Thomas

11:41 AM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home