Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wood Borer

Insert your own boner joke.

I find myself in an awkward situation. Knowing that this a topic that is not uncommon for me, I suspect most, if not all, of ye blog readers will quickly become bored with the following rambling mass of incoherent pestilence. So, if you suspect that me over analyzing my internal thought process will be boring I recommend that you proceed to click next blog at this time. If this does not adequately fulfill your needs, might I suggest this as an alternative. Barring that, I leave you with mindles joy.

Anyway, at present I am trying to determine whether I know what I'm doing anymore. It's not that I'm not cognizant of my actions, but rather, that some of my behavior feels like I'm on auto-pilot. A better way to describe the sensation would be as though I have to convince my conscious mind that, "yes that did happen you did get that done." For example: I woke up this morning and ate breakfast. Now, at the time, I knew I was chomping away on some delicious cereal, but now, I have to think about what I actually did. Another example: I went to London last week; I've got pictures to prove it. The memories are solid, but I can't shake the feeling that it didn't actually occur.

So, what I can't decide is: am I going crazy or is my life so awesome I just can't believe things are going so well?

-Thomas

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing that too.

I think it's just hella awesome you can't handle it.

11:09 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger T Kwong said...

I can totally handle it. I just can't decide if I'm actually going mad.

Csusxgf! Oh, you know it's so good.

-Thomas

12:54 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Answer: AWESOME

Xfcaa: There are really a number of places I could go with this one. Maybe I'll devote a whole post to it.

4:12 PM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home