Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Someday, When You're Big and Strong, You Can Blow Up the World With the Power of Your Mind.
But Right Now, You're Still Just a Jackass

Seriously. The best line in the whole thing is, "Given the ruthless efficiency of the Germans, if there was an extermination programme to kill all the Jews, how come so many survived?"

And people still ask why I hate people.

Anyway, I recently redicovered network TV (in particular Univision, more on that later). This is no small part due to my girlfriend donating bunny ears to my life (in fact I would say it's pretty much mostly on her part), but it's also my fault for going, "well, I'm eating my dinner, I wonder what's on TV." The answer is often nothing, but sometimes it's the Simpsons and that's always good.

On the other hand, I've also seen Fox 9 news, which is bad, America's Next Top Model (hilarious, but bad), and so much other crap I can't think of it all.

One, "bright," spot in all of this has been the horror that is Cristina on Univision. This is not a good talk show, but it is amusing as hell. "Video Vixens! Good or Bad?" That's not a topic I'd listen to in English, but Spanish with some crazy women? Done.

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

Your hot gf was talking about a crazy, art-lovin' nun.

I kind of want in on that.

9:11 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger T Kwong said...

That's on Jesus channel 19. She's also pretty hilarious, but I hate Jesus too much to watch it.

Wbkaraf! This ain't no ordinary pitcher of juice.

-Thomas

9:50 AM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home