Monday, January 10, 2005

Is That Pronounced, "Ouy Kcuf," or Do You Prefer, "Kick My Fat Face In?"

English grammer is so strange.

I've been unable to go to slepp quickly of late. Usually, I put my head down and I'm asleep, but of late, there seems to be a mandatory half-an-hour toss and turn wait period I was unaware I had to meet. It doesn't matter how tired I am, how exhausted my body feels, I will take at least thirty minutes to pass out.

This is especiially frustrating because I'm usually short on sleep. So, I'm left to try to salvage sleep from the rest of my day, usually turning it into a wreck. Sleeping on buses isn't the problem, it's the sleeping on the couch at work that has me concerned.

I think my body is becoming a giant beuracracy, where everything has a wait period and quality is low. That would certainly explain my sleep issues, recent increase in the quality of my shit (both vocal and bottom variety), tendency to buy things I don't desperately need (well, the Akira Headrush 2 was essential, but I'm sure I'm wasting money on something else).

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Don't worry i'm having the same problem. I goto sleep at about 6am, wake up at around 6pm. My sleep is soo fucked up. Friggin plane ride from hong kong.

8:03 PM, January 11, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

See, but you have a good excuse (I haven't been to Hong kong in so long, I've got an itch to go back this summer); time zones and all. All I can say is that I wake up early.

-Thomas

8:23 AM, January 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home