Sunday, January 30, 2005

No, Man. You're Not Right, Man.

I have had things to post about. It's not that the great well of bitching and mindless, insignificant horse shit has dried up, I've just been crushed under the weight of work and school. I decided not to see a show I've been dying to see since December to sleep and do homework, so typing has become a bit a vermin for me. Having blogger (you dirty fuck lard) decide that the post I did type was not worth saving imporved my mood oh so much too.

Blogger is a lot like methadone, it's not what you really want, you're always left unsatisfied, things go invariably wrong and nothing happens, but it's what's available and you really don't have any other options that you can afford.

There is nothing more depressing than being too tired to masturbate.

-Thomas

1 Comments:

Blogger MC Harv said...

I've been there, man. It is easily the worst feeling ever. Keep it together; I'm pulling for ya.

10:01 AM, January 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home