Friday, October 21, 2005

She Says, "I Don't Wear Makeup to Work Anymore Because Everyday I Cry."

How's that for a ray of sunshine? Speaking of which:

BAM and fucking BAM.

Those aren't approval ratings, hell, Bush probably wishes he had Nixon's approval ratings these days. Holy fucking mother of god.

I can't tell you all how happy this makes me, I really can't. I'm *sniff* I really *sniff* had y'know *sniff* lost faith in America you know?

Who am I kidding? I still don't have faith in America.

-Thomas

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

1:56 PM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

I just thought I'd let you know that you're a fucking tool, man. A tool of the fucking system, man.

-Thomas

2:07 PM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger Jack said...

But Tom... These colors... They... they don't run...

What does this mean? Are the colors running? I never learned what numbers meant.

7:39 PM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

These colors don't run is all like, "yeah, man, our country, it ain't fake, man; it's real, man. And, y'know, this flag, man, that, like, symbolizes are nation, man, it won't ever run." It's also saying, "USA AIN'T NO COWARD, WE NEVER RUN!"

-Thomas

10:36 AM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger Jesse said...

That's the same justification that I give for why I don't wear pants to work.

I'm kidding. If "every day I cry" were a valid justification for not doing something, I wouldn't do anything ever.

4:32 PM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home