Friday, October 21, 2005

She Says, "I Don't Wear Makeup to Work Anymore Because Everyday I Cry."

How's that for a ray of sunshine? Speaking of which:

BAM and fucking BAM.

Those aren't approval ratings, hell, Bush probably wishes he had Nixon's approval ratings these days. Holy fucking mother of god.

I can't tell you all how happy this makes me, I really can't. I'm *sniff* I really *sniff* had y'know *sniff* lost faith in America you know?

Who am I kidding? I still don't have faith in America.

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger MC Harv said...

But Tom... These colors... They... they don't run...

What does this mean? Are the colors running? I never learned what numbers meant.

7:39 PM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

These colors don't run is all like, "yeah, man, our country, it ain't fake, man; it's real, man. And, y'know, this flag, man, that, like, symbolizes are nation, man, it won't ever run." It's also saying, "USA AIN'T NO COWARD, WE NEVER RUN!"

-Thomas

10:36 AM, October 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home