Monday, October 17, 2005

Calls at 2 AM Should Be, "I Need to Have Sex." Not, "This Party Sucks."

I've always beena great admirer of Calvin and Hobbes. To be percise I've always been a huge fan of Calvin's outlook on life. Maybe not the stupidity, but the sheer power of imagination and impromptu life-style. Probably one of my favorites is the one where he's complaining that his homework is impossible and then he sits up in one of those, "oh, wait," moments, you know with the exclamation point over the head and everything, and he springs up saying, "nothing is impossible for STUPENDOUS MAN!" That's the kind of random mind-set I strive for.

That said, I always feel like I'm not that random. My friend, Jack, is just shits wierd sometimes and it's amazing. Me? I'm just wierd. I always feel like I lack a certain element of spontanaeity (much like the future itself) to be as off-kilter as I wish I was.

I figure it's just an over-active imagination that doesn't come out as much as I'd like it too. Stupid life.

-Thomas

1 Comments:

Blogger MC Harv said...

Shits wierd!

Thanks, bro. I do.

8:49 PM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home