Monday, September 26, 2005

"Alright Then, Get Yah Tits Out" (And Other Dumb Things To Say)

KAMIKAZEEE!
(Note: I feel the recipie provided is off. Double the Vodka, cut the Triple Sec and you have a fine drink).

ANYWAY, how are you blog-people? Are you getting enough vegetables? Are you comfy? Is your breathing doing okay? How's that one activity you do going? You still working at that one place? You still with that one person / Whatever happened with that one person?

I've recently found myself adept at small-talk, and believe that I am cursed for the rest of enternity with nothing constructive to say. I think it's a progressive surse of adulthood. When you're little, you're aloud to not say anything and just run around with kids you barely know and everything didn't revolve around people awkwardly trying to pretend they care about the person they're talking to.

Then aain, I suppose we all get to the point eventually where all we can do is small-talk. When we reach a point in our lives when none of our friends are really doing anything anymore or are dead and you don't really jive with those young folks these days. I suppose I should get my good practice in now.

-Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home