Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So, this Would Not be Like Breaking the Bones of an Anorexic

I can't get "My Humps" out my brain. Not just the original, soul-devouring musical abomination, nay, Aggro1's "Long Hard Humps Out Of Hell" mashup (Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps" v. Marilyn Manson's "Long Hard Road Out Of Hell"). It never ends.

My brain hurts, I feel like I just need to sleep and I know I've got no opportunity to do so in the near future.

That's all I got. Just a few complaints.

Fuck, Jesus.

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger MC Harv said...

What you gone do, Thomas, with all that breast. All that breast up in your shirt. Is the question.

10:44 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Answer: Ima gonna make make make you work.

Izeccl! Aztec god of your mom.

-Thomas

9:43 AM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home