Friday, May 19, 2006

There's a Scuker Born Every Second, Son, So Put Your Cock Back in Your Pants

It has been a while, but - in my defence - I've been frightfully busy with finals and girlfriend and so forth. I've had topics, but none have really compelled me of late.

So, what, you ask, could have possibly stirred me from my endless topic-drought? A few things, I suppose: life settling down a little, a desire to regain the cathartic nature this sometimes grants me, a need to communicate with the five or so people that read this, endless boredom caused by work; you get the idea.

I find myself in an odd place. It feels as though I am continually anticipatory, but I don't know what I'm waiting for. Jack to return to the TC? Maybe, but that doesn't feel right. It's an odd sensation: waiting, leaning over with excitement, but no idea what I'm waiting for.

-Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home