Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Tend to Whoop Ass

Hi.

Sorry I've been so not here lately. I took my usual summer hiatus and then got too busy, but I'm back now. I'm shooting for semi-regular updates. So expect the usual wheneverthehellIfeellikeit.

I don't have too much to ramble about, there's lots of crap I have to do these days. I'm working for The Onion as an intern, the K, and tech support keep me busy. That and looking for a new place to live, trying to have a wierd metal band, and remembering to sleep.

Anyway, just to prove I'm not dead and all. Also: I'm now half-famous, albiet in a way that makes me look like a stoner.

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger T Kwong said...

Well, don't be too jealous, it's just intern work, but it is pretty sweet all at the same time.

-Thomas

6:56 AM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Back in the late 90's being an intern incurred many jokes about oral sex.

This has been Jack's fun fact for the day. Check in tomorrow as we will not have another.

3:18 AM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home