Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Asinine Prick-Hole

Tom DeLay's indictement filled me a warm fuzzy feeling when it first broke. I can think of few modern examples of a man getting a taste of his own medicine that are quite so appropo. That said, I cna't shake off the feeling that he could be right.

I haven't seen the full indictement, but there's a chance DeLay could be innoccent. I guess I just like watching the little tool squirm.

In other minor news: Deftones, Around the Fur, hells yes, again.

-Thomas

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You for you blog, it is outstanding Do you want all the boys to notice you elegant hair prom style Ultimate elegant hair prom style

12:58 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Good god, spamments everywhere!

-Thomas

1:02 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Come on, Tom, you know you want all the boys to notice you.

5:24 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Yeah, Prom means a lot to me.

-Thomas

8:48 AM, October 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about that Deftones album exactly?

12:11 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Nothing, just hells yes.

-Thomas

2:19 PM, October 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to listen to that album RELIGIOUSLY. Thems were the days. Driving home from work... stopping at Pizza Hut to pick up a Sicillian... listening to `My Own Summer' full volume. Not to mention the hot cover-art girl photo. Then Limp Bizkit or Korn or somebody released some piece of crap and killed Rock for awhile. I always thought the Deftones were so much better than Korn because Chino Moreno can actually hold a tune. Actually, he's got a pretty good voice when he isn't SCREAMING.

Why did Pizza Hut ever stop making the Sicillians? Damn were they tasty.

2:44 PM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home