Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'm Sorry I Forgot to do that One Thing I Obligated Myself to do When You Asked Me, What More do You Want?

I am constantly in awe of the human body. Not in the sense that it can do amazing, although that's true, but more in the sense that it transforms itself from a not stinky, not greasy, albeit dirt-coated sack of flesh, to the polar opposite. Puberty? I get that, my body can get fucked up during that point, but post? What the hell? How did I not need anti-perspirent for my entire childhood and then need to rub, basically soap, under my arms for the rest of my life?

Albania.

I think in order for life to spontaneously appear, a combination of several things must occur:

-A party
-Free food
-Free booze

I hate sports bars. In concept, pratice, and appearance. To be percise I hate crappy bars near campus. May they die in response to their patrons attending bars of quality.

Are you having a bad day? I hope not, but if you are may you take power in this:



Isn't that better? Found Magazine hopes so, and I do too.

Sorry, I'm in an odd mood this morning.

Albania.

-Thomas

2 Comments:

Blogger MC Harv said...

FLAMEING SOWERD OF JUSTICE

KAPOW

6:12 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger T Kwong said...

KAPLOOEY!

-Thomas

6:51 PM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home